.

.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I have not created a Valentine's Day tablescape before, but this year, I decided to give it a try.

I have these dishes that I got from
 Williams-Sonoma several years ago. 
Since they are red, I thought they would be
perfect for my Valentine table. 
They are Fulham by Spode.


I already had these red napkins and these red place mats. 
 I thought they looked nice together with the plates.
  

I also already had these little fabric and beaded
 hearts that I had bought several years ago. 
 I think they are actually small cocktail napkins,
but I decided to use them as coasters.


I got out my little faux boxwood topiary that
 I've had for several years but had not been using. 
 I was glad to have it out and on my table again.  


I really enjoyed taking these pictures because we actually had a sunny day. 
We've had a lot of cloudy days these last two months.



 I think my first Valentine's Day tablescape turned out great!


Joining the party at:

No comments: