.

.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beach Bound

We had the opportunity to spend the Fourth of July weekend with some friends who were staying at Seagrove, Florida for the summer.  We headed down on Saturday morning.  It had been several years since we had been to Florida's beaches. 


It was a pretty drive.  Lots to see along the way.

We were at Seagrove in just a few hours.



We saw a number of small sand dollars during our stay.



We caught (and released) little crabs on our late afternoon walk. 
We used to do this as kids when we were growing up-a nice memory.



The next day, we had sand in our toes.  A beautiful, sunny day!















 

Somehow, everyone always finds their shoes when it's time to go home.


1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Seagrove!
I miss that WHITE sand!
I think I would pass~out if I was on a SUNNY~Seagrove beach again!
I'm glad you enjoyed the trip!
Lucky you finding sand dollars!
Hugs from Bainbridge!
xo