.

.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bees and a Book

Sunday afternoon, I decided I was going to start reading a book by my favorite author, Mary Kay Andrews . It was such a beautiful spring afternoon, that I decided I would read outside.  Before I started reading, I decided to take a quick tour of my spring flowers.

 I just had to go get my camera, because there were several large bees in my azaleas.


They didn't seem to mind that I was there with my camera. 
 They kept right on visiting all the blooms that they could find.


My goal was to try to capture a bee in mid-flight.


I got a couple shots of the bees as they visited the blossoms.


I love this picture!   


Making a visit to a Coral Bells azalea.




Bees on a Red Ruffles azalea.




Oh, and yes, I did get my book started.



 I didn't know on Sunday that it would be
gray and overcast on Monday and Tuesday. 
 Nor, did I realized that we would have a lot of rain today (Wednesday).
  If it is cold or rainy where you are today, I hope this post brings you a little breath of spring!

No comments: