.

.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Up and Running

My name is Marsha and I love to create things!

I have always enjoyed making things and keeping my hands busy with different hobbies over the years. I started cooking and cross stitching when I was six years old. When I was in my early teens, I began refinishing furniture and I started decorating cakes when I was 15. Over the years, I have enjoyed wood-working, sewing, making split white oak baskets and making picture frames (I secretly love power tools). My latest and greatest enjoyment comes from taking pictures and scrapbooking. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I love to cook, garden and decorate my home.

I am a budding papier mache' artist. I began this adventure five years ago when I couldn't find vintage-style Halloween decorations that I wanted for my home.

I live on the banks of the beautiful Autauga Creek in Prattville, Alabama with my family.

1 comment:

G said...

Welcome to blogging! That's a great ghost!