.

.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fourth of July Table

I gathered a few red, white and blue items to get ready for the 4th of July.  I might be a bit early--but I'm sure it's okay!
I used the column base
 (from my great-aunt's home) and the red doily that my husband's grandmother made.  The center piece is complete with a Dundee jar filled with a few snips of greenery and a couple of blooms from my knock-out rose.  Just add an American flag and you're done.

Red place mats from Target.
  Napkins (stars and the striped) from Pottery Barn.  
Decorated Sparkler Boxes at each place. 
 Learn how to make these cute boxes: 


I hope you'll be inspired to collect a few items
 and decorate for the 4th this holiday season.
Will you visit friends?  Will you cook out? 

2 comments:

Pat said...

Marsha,
Your adorable centerpiece caught my eye, dear one!!!
I adore that many of the items are heirlooms!!!
Your entire tablescape is stunning!!!
I love, LOVE, L O V E the sparkler boxes!!!
Thank you for sharing your creative artistry with us!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Lovely fourth of July table! So sweet how you've incorporated family treasures...love that!
Thanks so much for shairng at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy